Pre-Engineered Steel Residential Buildings
Our pre-engineered steel residential buildings are an excellent choice for homeowners who are looking for residential structures at a fraction of the cost of traditional building methods. Not only do steel-framed homes save you money at the time of purchase, but they also save you money in the long-term, thanks to their durability and minimal maintenance requirements. Prefab steel buildings are scalable, too, so you can remodel and expand your metal home whenever you need to.
We take pride in the durability and longevity of our steel residential buildings, ensuring that your investment stands strong against the elements for generations to come. We have the perfect blend of resources, skills, and experience to complete the fabrication off-site and deliver you premium quality steel residential buildings that can be set up with ease.
About Our Premium Steel Framed Homes
At Titan Steel Structures, we pride ourselves on taking every possible step to ensure that the quality of our metal structures is top notch. We understand the unique needs of homeowners and our steel buildings are the perfect solution.
Most homeowners face budget constraints and would want both aesthetics and comfort. Sadly, they usually have to trade one factor for the other in order to maintain their budgetary needs. With our residential steel buildings, however, you can get the best value for your money with a steel-framed home that offers comfort, aesthetics and maximum flexibility without exceeding their budget.
Our team of dedicated building experts are committed to ensuring that every aspect of your metal residential building is meticulously designed, engineered, and manufactured to meet the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship.
Metal Home Kits
In a competitive housing market, many Americans are looking for affordable, reliable, and long-lasting homes. Our metal home kits provide a practical and affordable solution for those seeking to build a sturdy and energy-efficient home.
These residential metal building kits come pre-measured and cut, streamlining the construction process so you can begin occupying your home as soon as possible. Whether you prefer a cozy single-story home or a spacious multi-story dwelling, our metal home kits can be customized to fit your specific needs.
Barndominiums are ideal for homeowners who are seeking to embrace the charm of rural living in a reliable and high quality home. With a clear-span design, barndominiums offer vast open spaces and the flexibility to arrange the interior however you’d like. Our steel barndominiums provide the versatility to accommodate all your needs under one roof. Check out Build A Barndo for floor plan ideas.
Steel shopdominiums are an ideal solution for entrepreneurs who are seeking a combined workspace and living quarters. These innovative structures offer the convenience of having your business and home in the same building. With customizable layouts and ample storage options, our steel shopdominiums provide the perfect environment to work on your projects while enjoying the comfort of a well-designed living space.
Other Residential Steel Structures
In addition to our premium steel-framed homes, barndominiums, and shopdominiums, we also provide a range of other residential steel structures that can meet a range of needs. Popular uses for our residential steel buildings include:
- Residential workshops – Whether you’re a hobbyist, entrepreneur, DIY enthusiast, you can enjoy your craft in a steel building.
- Residential storage – When your family grows but your house stays the same, you may need some extra storage space. Our residential storage structures are designed to offer secure and spacious solutions for storing your possessions, seasonal items, or equipment.
- Garden sheds or greenhouses – Our prefab steel buildings make excellent residential greenhouses and garden sheds because they can provide an ideal environment year-round for gardening.
- Home gyms – A home gym is a wonderful way to embrace an active and healthy lifestyle. You can easily add one to your property by purchasing a residential metal building.
Want to know more? Please fill out the form and we’ll provide you with a free quote.
High Quality Metal Home Kits Customized for Your Needs
Your home is a reflection of your personality, and our metal home kits are fully customizable, allowing you to personalize every aspect of your home, from the layout and design to the color and finishes. We can assist you throughout the customization process, guaranteeing to bring your vision to reality.
When making customizations, please remember:
- Place all of your customization requests while placing your order. Additional customizations can be added once your building is installed.
- Titan Steel Structures offers a range of ready-to-ship popular sizes. However, custom dimensions are also available. We only ask that you ensure your measurements are accurate before placing an order. If you need assistance in choosing the right building size, please consult with one of our building experts.
- The cost of each customization will be added to your total. However, these costs are only one-time expenses, and you will be able to save a significant amount of money in the long term. For instance, you can cut down on energy bills with proper insulation.
Explore your design options today by visiting our 3D Building Designer.
Benefits of Steel Residential Buildings
Choosing a pre-engineered steel residential building offers numerous advantages, including:
- Exceptional Strength and Durability – Steel is renowned for its impressive strength and durability, providing a robust structure that can withstand various weather conditions and natural disasters.
- Energy Efficiency – Steel is an eco-friendly material that can be optimized for energy efficiency, helping you save on utility costs and reduce your environmental footprint.
- Design Flexibility – With steel, your imagination knows no bounds. Enjoy the freedom to design a unique and innovative home that perfectly suits your taste and preferences.
- Quick Construction – Pre-engineered components in our metal home kits streamline the construction process, resulting in faster completion times compared to traditional construction methods.
- Low Maintenance – Steel residential buildings require minimal maintenance, saving you time and money over the long run.
- Longevity – Steel structures have a long lifespan, ensuring your home remains a safe and reliable haven for years to come.
- Expandability – Metal homes can be expanded as your needs evolve. With these modular structures, there is no need to invest in demolition and debris removal before the new structure can be installed. Homeowners can simply order the structure they need and install it beside their existing framework.
Special Features of Our Steel Residential Buildings
Whether you’re looking to build your dream home, a rustic barndominium, or a functional shopdominium, our metal home kits are designed to exceed your expectations. A few key special features of our steel residential buildings are:
- Because there is no wood used in our prefab metal homes, you will never have to worry about rot or termite infestation.
- Little maintenance is required. This saves you time and money!
- Residential steel buildings offer both comfort and flexibility.
- Our team works with you at every step of the way to ensure that you receive what you need.
- Costs for maintenance and energy bills are reduced substantially with these pre-engineered buildings.
- Comprehensive customizations are available, from size and framed openings to gutters, galvanized secondaries, lean-to structures, and insulation.
Popular Residential Steel Building Sizes
100x100 Prefab Buildings
Our 100×100 metal buildings are one of our most versatile and flexible sizes. With our clear span interior, meaning no columns or trusses, Titan Steel Structures buildings allow for a lot of flexibility.Learn More
40x60 Prefab Buildings
Our 40×60 pre-engineered steel buildings are one of our most popular sizes. It’s a perfect size for an auto shop. This size will allow you to have several bays to work on cars in and even room for an office.Learn More
50x100 Prefab Buildings
This is a great size for warehouse space, storage, manufacturing and even doggy day care facilities. Our 5,000 sq. ft buildings are also quickly becoming a favorite size for our grow houses.Learn More
100x200 Prefab Buildings
Our 100×200 metal buildings are one of our most popular building sizes for manufacturing, commercial and agricultural use.Learn More
30x50 Prefab Buildings
Our 30×50 pre-engineered steel buildings allow for 1,500 sq. ft of open inside space to accommodate most residential storage needs.Learn More