60×120 Metal Building Kits for Sale
Prefabricated metal building kits are becoming increasingly popular among individuals beginning new projects of all types. While wooden buildings leave you prone to mildew, mold, and termites, metal is an inorganic material, meaning these common pests cannot affect you. Also, metal is incredibly durable, which means it can withstand even the most severe weather conditions that would cause extensive damage to a wooden building.
Because of the many benefits of using metal instead of traditional building materials, many people are beginning to use it. Whether you are building a new agricultural, commercial, or residential structure, Titan Steel Structure’s highly customizable pre-engineered metal building kits can suit your needs.
One of our most popular dimensions is our 60×120 metal building kits. Being aware of the benefits, uses, and costs associated with a 60×120 metal building kit can help you jumpstart your planning process.
Get A Quote on 60×120 Metal Buildings Today!
What are the Benefits of Using Metal for Your 60×120 Building?
Before we get into popular uses and how much a metal building costs, let’s go over the benefits of choosing metal. This material can offer a wide range of benefits, many of them saving you time and money in the long run.
The main benefits of choosing metal for your 60×120 building include:
- Durability – Metal is a highly durable material, which means you will not have to worry about the common yearly maintenance issues people with wooden buildings deal with.
- Ability to Withstand Severe Weather – Since metal is so durable, it can withstand even the most severe weather conditions. If you live in an area that experiences tornadoes, hurricanes, snow storms, or even wildfires, metal is your best choice.
- Pest Resistant – Unlike wooden buildings, metal will not crack, splinter, or warp. In other words, pests will have no holes to enter your building from. Additionally, because metal is inorganic, termites cannot eat your building.
- Easy to Insulate – Metal buildings have deeper wall cavities than most materials, providing ample space to insulate your building effectively. As a result, you will stay comfortable during the summer and winter months while saving money on energy bills.
- Lowered Insurance Costs – Because metal is more durable and less prone to costly damages, your insurance costs will be lower than if you were to choose another type of building material.
- Fast Installation Times – 60×120 metal building kits are prefabricated, which means they arrive at the construction site ready to assemble. This saves you time and money when it comes to labor costs.
- Highly Customizable – Metal buildings can be used for almost any purpose, and they have an open floor plan because they do not require large support beams.
How Can You Use a 60×120 Metal Building?
Our 60×120 metal building kits are extremely versatile, which means you can use them for almost any purpose. Many of our customers choose this dimension to create warehouses or manufacturing plants because of how much space it offers. This size offers 7,200 square feet of unobstructed space.
Popular uses for a 60×120 metal building kit include:
- Storing farming equipment or feed
- Shelter for livestock or other farm animals
- Equestrian facilities
- Grow houses or greenhouses
- Warehouses or manufacturing plants
- An assembly area for your company
- Office buildings
- Storage facilities
- Hardware stores
- New garages or sheds on your property
- Large retail stores
- Distilleries, breweries, and wineries
- Church buildings or houses of worship
- Automotive repair shops
- Car washes
- Storage for vehicles, RVs, and boats
Because metal buildings do not require large interior support beams, you will have a clear-span design to use as you see fit. This is an extreme advantage for any type of building that requires rows of assembly lines, stalls for livestock, or even space for large equipment.
What is the Cost of a 60×120 Metal Building?
Determining the exact cost of a 60×120 metal building can be tricky, as many factors come into play. First, the market price of steel can fluctuate depending on the time of the year, as certain months see lower production, causing the price to rise. However, the current market cost of metal is between $25 to $35 per square foot.
If you are building a 7,200-square-foot structure, the cost of a basic and no-frills building kit will start at $180,000. With that being said, there are a few factors that can affect the price of a 60×120 metal building kit.
Factors that may affect how much a 60×120 metal building costs include:
- The location of your building
- Local building codes
- The type and amount of doors and windows
- Whether you include skylights
- The type of insulation you use
- Specialized exterior finishes like fire-resistant coating
- Customizations to the interior structure of the building
- Special design features on the exterior of your building
The location of your building can affect the price in two different ways. First, many state and local municipalities have their own set of building codes to keep the environment safe. Next, if you are trying to create a building in a place with hills or mountains, you might require special foundations that cost extra.
Get a Customized Quote on a 60×120 Metal Building Kit Today
60×120 metal buildings are highly customizable, durable, and long-lasting. All of our prefab steel buildings are engineered according to local building codes and come stamped and sealed with engineering blueprints signed by an engineer in your state. When you choose Titan Steel Structures, you’ll get a 60×120 steel building that you can trust.
If you are interested in creating a new 60×120 building, Titan Steel Structures is here to help. Our expert engineers can provide you with a customized quote and help you get the planning process started.
To learn more about our 60×120 metal building kits or to get started with a free price quote, please contact us today.