80×80 Metal Building Kits for Sale
When you are thinking about creating a new structure, the first thing you have to consider is the building material you want to use. While many people opt for wood, wooden buildings are prone to a wide variety of issues, including warping, rotting, splintering, and even mold, mildew, or termites. However, there is a material that can prevent you from having to worry about any of these common concerns, and that’s metal.
Metal building kits do not warp or splinter over time and because the material is inorganic, things like mold, mildew, and termites cannot thrive. They can also withstand severe weather conditions better than traditional building materials. As a result, you should always choose to use metal as your building material. At Titan Steel Structures, we can provide you with highly customizable and prefabricated metal building kits that are durable, long-lasting, and low maintenance.
One of our most popular sizes and dimensions is our 80×80 metal building kits. If you are considering creating an 80×80 metal building kit, it’s important to be aware of the benefits, uses, and estimated costs.
Get A Quote on 80X80 Metal Buildings Today!
Popular Uses for an 80×80 Metal Building
80×80 metal buildings can be used for a wide variety of projects. Whether you are creating a residential, commercial, or agricultural building, 80×80 is a great dimension to start with. Being aware of the many ways you can use an 80×80 metal building can help you jumpstart your planning process.
The popular uses for 80×80 metal building kits include:
- Living quarters for livestock or farm animals
- Storage for farm equipment
- Greenhouses and growhouses
- Riding arenas and stables
- Auto repair shops
- Auto detailing shops and car washes
- Storage for automobiles, RVs, and boats
- Distilleries and wineries
- Recreational and youth centers
- Houses of worship
- Manufacturing buildings
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency mining centers
80×80 metal building kits can offer you 6,400 square feet of unobstructed space, meaning you can use every inch of your building for whatever you see fit. Whether you need rows of bays for cars, assembly lines for manufacturing plants, or separate stalls for livestock, an 80×80 metal building kit can provide you with ample space.
Benefits of Choosing Metal for Your New 80×80 Building
Now that you are aware of the common uses for 80×80 metal building kits, it’s time to talk about the benefits. Choosing the material for your new building is extremely important, so it’s a good idea to become familiar with the advantages that metal can offer.
The main benefits of choosing metal for your new 80×80 building include:
- Little Yearly Maintenance – Metal is an incredibly durable material that will hold up over time, saving you from the common yearly maintenance concerns most building owners have to deal with.
- Protection From Weather – Since metal is so durable, it can withstand even the most severe weather. If you live in an area that experiences tornadoes, hurricanes, snow storms, or even wildfires, metal is your best bet.
- Lowered Energy Bills – 80×80 metal buildings have large wall cavities that make it easy to insulate. As a result, your energy bills will be lowered, you will remain comfortable in the winter and summer seasons, and your impact on the environment will be minimal.
- Protection From Pests- Metal buildings do not crack or splinter over time, saving you from having entry points for pests. Additionally, because metal is inorganic, it does not support mold, mildew, or termite infestations.
- Lowered Insurance Costs- Because metal buildings carry less risk for insurance companies when it comes to damage from weather events, your insurance bills will be lower than if you chose a wooden building.
- Highly Customizable- Metal is highly customizable, which means you can choose a wide variety of special design features to create the 80×80 building of your dreams. Additionally, it is extremely easy to add to your building later, allowing you to have more room if your needs grow.
How Much Does an 80×80 Metal Building Cost?
Estimating the cost of an 80×80 metal building can be difficult because many factors play a role. For example, the market prices of metal may fluctuate depending on the time of the year based on supply and demand. With that being said, the current market cost of metal is between $25 to $35 per square foot.
For a basic 80×80 metal building with no customizations or special design features, you can expect to pay at least $160,000. However, you must also consider the location of your building when calculating the overall cost. Local building codes can require specialized customizations that increase the price of your 80×80 metal building kit.
Additionally, if you have special design features in mind the cost of your building can increase. Customizations that play a role in the cost of an 80×80 metal building kit include:
- The type and amount of doors
- The amount of windows and whether you want custom shapes
- The type of glass used in your windows
- Whether you include skylights
- The type of insulation you use
- Specialized exterior finishes like fire-resistant coating
- Customizations to the interior structure of the building
- Special design features on the exterior of your building
Get a Customized Quote on an 80×80 Metal Building For Sale Today
If you are looking into creating a new building, our 80×80 metal building kits are a great choice. This dimension can support a wide variety of uses, from farming buildings to residential and commercial structures. At Titan Steel Structures, we can provide you with a highly customizable, durable, and long-lasting 80×80 metal building kit that you can rely on for years to come.
To receive a customized quote on an 80×80 metal building kit for sale from one of our expert engineers, contact us today.