50×80 Metal Buildings for Sale
While many people opt for wooden buildings, choosing this type of material puts you at risk of dealing with mold, mildew, or pest infestations like termites. Additionally, wooden buildings are no match for severe weather events like tornadoes, hurricanes, snow storms, or wildfires. As a result, many people are making the switch from wood to metal.
Metal building kits can offer protection from natural disasters, lessen your chances of experiencing pest infestations, and do not allow mold or mildew to grow because it is an inorganic material. In other words, metal prevents you from having to worry about all of the common downsides associated with wooden buildings.
At Titan Steel Structures, one of our most popular dimensions is our 50×80 metal building kits. One of the reasons this size is so sought after is that it can accommodate a wide range of purposes, including farming buildings, retail stores, and even small manufacturing warehouses. Additionally, 50×80 metal building kits are big enough to allow several bays, assembly lines, or living quarters for livestock.
Get A Quote on 50X80 Metal Buildings Today!
How Much Does a 50×80 Metal Building Cost?
Many factors can come into play when it comes to estimating the cost of a metal building. For starters, the market price of metal tends to fluctuate throughout the year depending on supply and demand.
However, the current market price of metal is between $25 to $35 per square foot, meaning a 50×80 metal building will cost at least $100,000 with no special customizations or design features.
While this might seem expensive at first glance, spending the initial money on a metal building will save you time and money in the long run. For example, you will not have to worry about the common yearly maintenance costs associated with owning a building because of how durable and long-lasting metal is. Additionally, your lessened chances of needing expensive repairs will lower your insurance costs because there is less risk for the company.
Factors that Affect the Price of a 50×80 Metal Building
If you are interested in creating a new 50×80 metal building, you might be wondering what factors can influence the overall price. While these buildings start at $100,000, the cost can increase depending on many factors.
The factors that affect the price of a 50×80 metal building include:
While the market price of metal is between $25 to $35, this can change at any moment. Certain times of the year see lower production of metal, which will temporarily increase the price. However, if you plan your timing out correctly, you can create your building during a time that sees high production of metal, lowering the initial cost of your structure.
Another factor that plays a role in the cost of a 50×80 metal building is the location of your construction site. Many local municipalities have their own building codes that you have to follow, which can call for special design features or customizations that increase the overall cost.
Additionally, if you live in a mountainous area, the topography of your building site might call for specialized building foundations. As a result, the location of your building can play a huge role in how much you can expect to pay for a 50×80 metal building kit.
Lastly, metal building kits are highly customizable, which means you can create the building of your dreams. However, the more special design features you ask for, the more expensive your building will be. Being aware of the customizations that can increase the cost of your building can help you plan accordingly.
Customizations that affect the cost of a 50×80 metal building kit include:
- The type and amount of doors
- Extra windows or special window shapes
- Whether you include skylights
- The type of insulation you use
- Specialized exterior finishes like fire-resistant coating
- Customizations to the interior structure of the building
- Special design features on the exterior of your building
What are the Benefits of Choosing Metal for Your 50×80 Building?
While the initial cost of a 50×80 metal building kit can be intimidating, knowing the benefits you will receive can help you understand why they are worth it. Metal building kits can provide you with a lot of bang for your buck.
The top benefits of choosing metal for your new 50×80 building include:
- Protection from Weather – Metal is an extremely durable material, so your 50×80 building will be able to withstand severe weather events. If you live in an area that experiences tornadoes, hurricanes, or even wildfires, choosing metal can save you tons of money in repairs.
- Low Maintenance – While people with wooden buildings have to worry about tons of yearly repairs, you will be able to save time and money. Metal does not warp, crack, or splinter, which means you do not have to spend money every year fixing your building.
- Highly Customizable – If you have a lot of special design features in mind, metal is the way to go, as this material can be easily customized to suit your needs.
- Easy to Insulate – Metal buildings have deep wall cavities that make it extremely easy to insulate. This will save you money on energy bills, lower your impact on the environment, and keep you comfortable during the summer and winter months.
- Lowered Chances of Pests – Metal is an inorganic material, which means it cannot be affected by mold, mildew, or termites. Additionally, because metal does not crack or splinter, pests cannot get inside your building.
- Lowered Insurance Costs – Because metal buildings are not prone to frequent damage, your insurance costs will be lower than if you chose a wooden building.
- Wide Range of Uses – 50×80 metal buildings can be used for a wide range of purposes, including residential, environmental, and commercial uses.
Get a Customized Quote on the Price of a 50×80 Metal Building Today
If you are interested in creating a 50×80 metal building kit, Titan Steel Structures has got you covered. Our expert engineers can provide you with a customized quote on a 50×80 metal building, helping you begin the planning process of your new investment.
To receive a specialized quote, contact us today.