Popular Sizes & Dimensions – 150×250 Ideal Indoor and Outdoor Roping Arena Size
One of our most sought-after roping arena sizes is our 150×250 riding arena kits. This size metal building tends to be in such high demand because it provides a surplus of space to accommodate all your riding needs. Anything from Dressage and Pleasure Riding to Western and Barrel Racing can be performed in a 150 X 250 steel structure. There are several reasons why this building a perfect roping arena size.
150 x 250 Riding Arenas Are A Perfect Roping Arena Size
Disciplines like Roping and Barrel Racing require an adequate amount of open space to successfully train and perform. A 150 x 250 riding arena kit ensures that you will have a surplus of room to train and ride. There is also plenty of room to add a roping chute. Our clear span floor plan enables you to design your arena to accommodate all your riding needs. While our 150 by 250 is a great roping arena size and barrel racing size it is also a great arena to hold events and rodeos.
Get a Quote on a 150×250 arena today!
150×250 Riding Arena Kits Are Popular for Several Reasons…
Our riding arena kits can be customized to meet all of our customers needs. We offer a variety of different color options as well as accessories like ridge vents and translucent panels that make our Titan arenas the best in the business. Our two most popular building options are our fully enclosed steel riding arena and our roof only structures. Both options help to protect you and your horses from harsh outdoor elements. These two structure options allow for riding and training all throughout the year. Not only is our 150×250 a perfect roping arena size but it can also be easily converted for a horse barn with indoor riding arena floor plans.
- A 37,500 square foot pre-engineered steel building has become a popular size building for equestrian facilities and rodeo events because of their versatility and ease of construction. It makes a great roping arena size as well as other Western Riding events.
- Our prefabricated steel buildings have virtually zero maintenance, this helps save both time and money.
- Many agricultural property owners purchase a 150×250 steel building kit to rent to growing equestrian facilities or rodeo fairgrounds that seek the space.
- Rodeo event centers need our 37,500 square foot steel buildings to provide them with the clear span space needed for this roping arena size to perform as seen in this roping arena video
- Large farms need 150 by 250 indoor or outdoor riding arena kits for equipment storage as well as equestrian buildings for feed and hay storage.
- There are several reasons for a 150′ x 250′ steel building, it doesn’t stop at the above-mentioned reasons. If you’re looking to better understand what size, you need give us a call.
Contact Us Today for a Quote!
Easy Quoting Process…
Contact Titan Steel Structures for the best pre-engineered metal buildings in the industry. Customer satisfaction is our standard.