Popular Sizes & Dimensions – 120×200 Steel Riding Arenas
Our 120 x 200 prefabricated steel riding arenas are a very popular horse jumping riding arena size. Jumping is considered to be one of the most popular horse-riding disciplines. It requires much skill, determination, and practice. To train your horse adequately, most riders train all year long, which requires suitable conditions for riding. Titan Steel Structures provides fully enclosed indoor riding arenas and roof only structures to protect you from the elements and ensure pleasurable riding and training all throughout the year!
120×200 Riding Arena Kits Are Popular for Several Reasons…
Our prefabricated steel riding arenas are one of the most cost effective and durable options on the market today. All of our Titan arenas come pre-punched and pre-drilled, which provide you with a simple and low-cost construction process. Additionally, a steel riding arena is very low maintenance. From our roofing, to cables or rod bracing, all our Titan arenas are virtually maintenance free, saving you unwanted time and spend on building upkeep and more time enjoying riding. Our indoor riding arena designs are also very energy efficient due to our overlapping paneling system. Titan’s PBR paneling system helps to dramatically cut cost when it comes to heating and cooling your arena.
Get a Quote on a 120 x 200 Arena Today!
Most Equestrian Facilities find our 120×200 Riding Arena Size Very Adaptable
Our 120 by 200 riding arena kits are very popular sizes for jumping and roping facilities. Each one of our Titan riding arena kits comes with a completely clear span floor plan. This means you can design your building exactly as you wish, allowing for it to accommodate all your riding needs. A 24,000 square foot facility allows for plenty of training and riding space as well as enough room to include a round pen in your arena. Space can be designated for residential living quarters or an office as well by adding partition walls inside the structure or lean to’s along the sides. A 120 x 200 riding arena is also a great size to hold events by adding bleachers along the sides. There is also enough space to incorporate your riding arena with living quarters.
- Our Prefabricated riding arenas are entirely customizable allowing our customers to add translucent panels, ridge vents, insulation to help with noise and climate control and much much more.
- A 120×200 outdoor riding arena size can be used for just about any discipline. From dressage to jumping, this size is highly adaptable.
- Many agriculture property owners purchase a 120×200 steel building to rent to growing business that seek the space.
- By going with our prefabricated horse arenas most customers a pleasantly surprised by the savings on their riding arena cost.
- Large farms need 120×200 steel buildings for combine storage as well as equestrian buildings and feed storage. This is also a great size to accommodate an indoor riding arena with stalls.
- There are several reasons for a 120 by 200 square foot riding arena, it doesn’t stop at the above-mentioned reasons. If you’re looking to better understand what riding arena size you need, give us a call.
Contact Us Today for a Quote!
Easy Quoting Process…
Contact Titan Steel Structures for the best pre-engineered metal buildings in the industry. Customer satisfaction is our standard.