Popular Sizes & Dimensions – 120×200 Steel Riding Arenas
Our 120×200 prefabricated steel riding arenas are popular among horse riders who love to jump. Jumping is a big deal in horse riding, and it takes a lot of practice and space. With a custom eave height to accommodate tall vertical clearance, a 120×200 steel riding area is perfect for jumping, roping, and other popular riding disciplines.
Our pre-engineered steel riding arenas are designed to give you a practical place to train your horse all year round. Titan Steel Structures has indoor riding arenas to protect you from bad weather, making sure you can ride and train whenever you want, as well as outdoor riding arenas that allow you and your horse to take in the scenery.
Why Equestrians Love Our 120×200 Steel Riding Arenas
Our steel riding arenas are tough and don’t cost a lot to install and maintain. They’re built to endure inclement weather in the form of wind, hail, rain, seismic activity, tornados, and more. Plus, once they’re up, you don’t have to spend a ton of time taking care of them. The structure itself needs very little maintenance, so you can spend more time riding and less time fixing things. Steel riding arenas also help save energy because of the way the panels are designed using overlapping paneling, making it easier to keep the place warm in the cold and cool in the heat.
Additional benefits of a steel riding arena include:
- Termite and pest-resistant
- Fast and easy installation
- Fire resistant
- Mold, moisture, and mildew resistant
- Energy efficient
- Customizable and adaptable
Key features of our 120×200 riding arenas are:
- All of our steel riding arenas can be customized to fit our customer’s needs. Customization options include gutters and downs, insulation, translucent panels, and much more.
- Our pre-engineered steel buildings have virtually zero maintenance, which helps save both time and money.
- Easy to insulate, keeping you and your horses safe from extreme temperatures while saving you money on electric bills
- Our steel building kits go up very easily and cut construction time in half over traditional methods. This allows you to be in and riding in your new arena in no time!
- Safety from all types of severe weather, including hurricanes, tornadoes, heavy rain, blizzards, and more!
- Easy to add on more space later if your horse-riding community grows.
Ideal Uses and Disciplines for a 120×200 Riding Arena
Many places that teach jumping and roping find that a 120×200 steel riding arena works great for this discipline. You can arrange the interior however you like because there are no columns in the way. You get a huge space for practicing and even a round pen can fit inside. You could also make room for living areas, storage, or offices by adding partition walls inside the structure or lean to’s along the sides. A 120×200 riding arena even offers enough room to host events and install seating along the sides.
Large farms can also use a 120×200 building to store equipment and feed as well as their horses. However, if you’re not sure what size you need, just give us a call – we’re here to help!
Get a Quote on a 120 x 200 Arena Today!
120×200 Indoor Riding Arenas Provide a Secure Shelter for Year-round Training
Our 120×200 indoor riding arenas are enclosed spaces that provide a consistent environment, shielding riders from inclement weather and creating a safe space for practicing riding skills. Regardless of rain or snow, our indoor arenas let you ride in comfort, ensuring your progress as a rider and the development of your equine partner. With ample room for jumps and maneuvers, these indoor arenas are a place where riders can practice with their horses throughout the seasons.
120×200 Outdoor Riding Arenas Allow You to Embrace Nature’s Arena
120×200 outdoor riding arenas offer riders an opportunity to connect with nature while pursuing their passion. With an unobstructed view of the horizon and your surroundings, you can engage in training and riding under the open sky. Whether you’re practicing under the warmth of the sun or perfecting your technique in the cool breeze, the 120×200 outdoor riding arena can make for a stunning addition to your property.
Customizing a 120×200 Steel Riding Arena Based on Your Needs
A 120×200 outdoor riding arena is great for all kinds of riding, but the best part is that they are fully customizable. You can make your riding arena special by adding custom features like clear panels for light, ridge vents in the roof, and insulation to control noise and temperature.
With these custom touches, you’re not just getting a riding arena; you’re making a special place that’s all about you and your horses. It’s where your equestrian passions come to life, where you and your horse connect in a way that’s truly amazing.
Start designing your 120×200 steel riding arena today by visiting our 3D Building Designer.
How Much Does a 120×200 Riding Arena Cost?
Many factors affect the price of steel, including:
- Local building codes (all of our steel riding arenas come engineered according to your state and local building codes)
- How many entrances do you need
- The number and type of windows you want
- Whether you want skylights
- The type and amount of insulation you use
- Exterior finishes like a fire-resistant coating
- The types of gutters or downs you want to use
- Additional customizations and enhancements
Choosing steel instead of a cheaper material like wood will save you money in the long run. Wooden buildings often deal with yearly maintenance needs, like pest control or treatments for mold and mildew. Since steel is inorganic and highly durable, you will not have to worry about expensive maintenance costs.
Contact Us Today for a Quote!
Easy Quoting Process…
Contact Titan Steel Structures for the best pre-engineered metal buildings in the industry. Customer satisfaction is our standard.