Popular Sizes & Dimensions – 100×200 Steel Indoor and Outdoor Riding Arenas
At Titan Steel Structures, we are widely known for our top-of-the-line prefabricated steel buildings. More specifically, many of our customers come to us to create indoor and outdoor riding arena kits. Steel is a highly durable material, making it the perfect choice whether you are looking for an indoor or outdoor riding arena.
Each equestrian discipline requires different building sizes and customization options, so we will work with you to ensure that all of your riding needs are accommodated. Our Equestrian Building Specialists are highly skilled in determining which size buildings best suit your riding requirements. One of our most commonly requested equestrian buildings is our 100×200 steel riding arena.
Why Should You Choose Steel for a 100×200 Indoor or Outdoor Riding Arena?
People have been using wood to build riding arenas for decades. While wood is generally a trustworthy material, it does come with some downsides. For example, wooden buildings often deal with mold or mildew damage or pest infestations and cannot withstand severe weather events.
When you choose steel instead of wood, you do not have to worry about common issues like mold and termites. Even further, steel is durable enough to withstand high winds, heavy snow loads, and even flying debris during hurricanes or tornadoes. Additionally, steel is easy to insulate, meaning you can keep your customers comfortable during hot summers and cold winters.
The benefits of choosing steel for your 100×200 riding arena kit include:
- Minimal yearly maintenance costs
- No risk of mold, mildew, or termite infestations
- Easy to insulate, saving you money on energy bills
- Clear span design and open floor plan because there is no need for large support columns
- Tons of space to train, ride, and compete with your horses
- Options for indoor and outdoor riding arena designs
- Protection from the elements during severe weather conditions
Get a Free Quote Now
100×200 Riding Arenas Can Accommodate Most Riding Disciplines
A 100×200 steel riding arena kit is generally used for dressage but can accommodate most Western disciplines. Some popular Western disciplines find that our 100×200 buildings can be used for several riding techniques including cutting, roping, rodeo, and reining. If you are looking to practice any of these disciplines in an indoor or outdoor riding arena kit, our 100×200 is the perfect size for you.
Additionally, if you are looking to create a space that includes both a horse barn with living quarters and an indoor riding arena, the 100×200 steel building kit is the perfect choice. By providing you with 20,000 square feet and a completely open floor plan, you will have enough room to create the riding arena of your dreams.
100×200 Indoor Riding Arena Kits Allow You to Ride Year-Round
At Titan Steel, our 100×200 indoor riding arenas are popular for several reasons. A 100×200 riding arena offers 20,000 sq. ft. of open interior space to fit all of your riding needs. Because steel buildings do not require large support beams, you will be able to take advantage of every square foot of space inside your building while having the ability to ride year-round.
Some of the reasons our 100×200 indoor riding arena kits are so popular include:
- A 20,000-square-foot pre-engineered steel building has become a popular size building for equestrian facilities because of its versatility and ease of construction.
- Our prefabricated steel buildings have virtually zero maintenance, which helps save both time and money.
- Steel is a highly durable material, keeping your building safe from even the most severe weather events, including tornadoes, hurricanes, and more.
- It is extremely easy to insulate a steel building, saving you money on energy bills and keeping the interior temperature of your building comfortable year-round.
- Many agricultural property owners purchase 100×200 outdoor riding arena kits to rent to growing equestrian facilities that seek the space.
We recommend a layer of insulation in the roof to cut down on noise from the rain hitting the roof to prevent your horses from getting spooked.
What are the Benefits of Our 100×200 Outdoor Riding Arena Kits?
While indoor riding arenas can provide you with numerous advantages, particularly by allowing you to ride all year long regardless of the weather, outdoor riding arenas are popular among our customers as well. If your riding arena is in an area with gorgeous scenery and a moderate climate, you might not want to put up walls to separate your riders from the landscape around them. At Titan Steel Structures, we provide durable, long-lasting, and aesthetically pleasing outdoor riding arenas that will save you money in the long run.
With a 100×200 outdoor riding arena, you will have 20,000 square feet of space to train, perform, and bond with your horses. If you are looking to perform the types of disciplines shown in this western riding video, our outdoor riding arena kit is the perfect choice.
Even further, all of Titan’s outdoor riding arena kits come with our “Equestrian Package” which includes rigid frame end-walls and portal frames in the side walls. This allows us to remove the bracing and framing in gable ends to give our customers a wide-open structure.
Additionally, large farms can use our 100 x 200 outdoor riding arena kits for equipment storage as well as equestrian buildings for feed and hay storage.
How Much Does a 100×200 Riding Arena Cost?
While the price of steel varies depending on the market, usually you can bet on spending $25 to $30 per square foot. While you might pay more upfront for steel than you would with a wooden building, you will save money long-term due to its durability and longevity.
Additionally, the price will vary depending on the specific customizations you opt for. The factors that play a role in how much your 100×200 riding arena will cost include:
- The location of your building and local building codes
- The number of entrances you plan on having
- The type and number of windows you would like
- Whether the riding arena is indoor or outdoor
- Whether you want a skylight
- The type and amount of insulation you use
- The types of gutters and downs you are interested in
- Additional enhancements or customizations
Each Of Our 100×200 Steel Riding Arenas is Built Based on State and Local Building Codes
When you are looking into creating a new building, you will have to worry about state and local building codes. Building codes are put into place to make sure that public health, safety, and welfare are upheld, so important to follow your local codes closely when you are designing and constructing a building.
Thankfully, when you choose Titan Steel Structures, our team of expert engineers will make sure you never fail an inspection. By drawing up your building based on the state and local codes, our engineers ensure that you do not have to worry about whether your building will be approved or not. Each of our 100×200 steel riding arenas comes stamped and sealed with engineering blueprints signed by a licensed engineer in your state.
Contact Us Today for a Quote!
Easy Quoting Process…
Contact Titan Steel Structures for the best pre-engineered metal buildings in the industry. Customer satisfaction is our standard.