Popular Sizes & Dimensions – 100×200 Steel Indoor and Outdoor Riding Arenas
Titan Steel Structures is widely known for their top of the line prefabricated steel buildings. More specifically, we are most popular for our indoor and outdoor riding arena kits. Each equestrian discipline requires different building sizes and customization’s, we work with you to ensure all your riding needs are accommodated. Our Equestrian Specialists are highly skilled in determining which size buildings best suits your riding requirements. One of our most commonly requested equestrian buildings is our 100×200 riding arena size.
100 x 200 Riding Arenas Can Accommodate Most Riding Disciplines
A 100 X 200 covered or outdoor riding arena kit is generally used for Dressage and most Western Disciplines. Some popular Western Disciplines find that our buildings can be used for several riding techniques include cutting, roping, rodeo, and reining. If you are looking to practice any of these disciplines in a indoor or outdoor riding arena kit, our 100 X 200 is the perfect size for you. This is also a great size if your to design your horse barn with indoor arena floor plans.
100×200 indoor riding arena kit
100×200 Outdoor Riding Arena Kits Are Popular for Several Reasons…
Our Titan arenas are popular for several reasons. A 100×200 riding arena size offers our customers 20,000 sq. ft. of open interior space to design their outdoor riding arena kit to fit all their riding needs. All of Titan’s outdoor riding arena kits come with our “Equestrian Package” which includes rigid frame end-walls and portal frames in the side-walls. This allows us to remove the bracing and framing in gable ends to give our customers a wide open structure. Additionally, our riding arena kits have gutters and downspouts to help with water flow in rainy climates. We also recommend a layer of insulation in the roof to cut down on noise from rain hitting the roof, it helps to not spook the horse.
- A 20,000 square foot pre-engineered steel building has become a popular size building for equestrian facilities because of their versatility and ease of construction.
- Our prefabricated steel buildings have virtually zero maintenance, this helps save both time and money.
- Many agricultural property owners purchase a 100×200 outdoor riding arena kits to rent to growing equestrian facilities that seek the space.
100×200 outdoor riding arena kit
- Western riding facilities need our 20,000 square foot steel buildings to provide them with the clear span space needed to train and perform as seen in this western riding video.
- Large farms need 100 x 200 indoor or outdoor riding arena kits for equipment storage as well as equestrian buildings for feed and hay storage.
- There are several reasons for a 100 by 200 square foot building, it doesn’t stop at the above-mentioned reasons. If you’re looking to better understand what size, you need give us a call.
Contact Us Today for a Quote!
Easy Quoting Process…
Contact Titan Steel Structures for the best pre-engineered metal buildings in the industry. Customer satisfaction is our standard.